Bigkas Alphabet 2.0 is a reviced version of the the first one. This is now not using fake letters, so you can type it on MS apps. This is based on Hangul Letters. The ə was added since there are sounds in Philippine languages that doesn't found in Tagalog. I'm a native Tagalog and I live in Kalibo, Aklan in 2015 to 2016. I had a hard time to pronouncing some Bisaya words that include this vowel sound.
Type of Alphabet: Syllabic Alphabet
Direction of writting: Left to Right
Used to write: All Philippine Languages
1. The ㅡ doesn't sound anything, it is a consonant carrier to mix 2 initial consonants without writting the consonant isolatedly. For instant Plasma will be 프랏마.
2. Since there are only few consonants, c, f, j, ñ, q, v, x and z should find their similarities on b, dy, k and s.
3. Dy is j as in James.
4. Sy is sh as in Shell.
5. Ts is ch as in Charles.
6. Unfortunately, this alphabet doesn't tolarate double consonants like 앍.
7. Words should be written based on their sounds, not on the spelling in Latin.
8. Like the actual Korean, ㅇ is silent, but we are not using that as final ng, since I created a letter for it.
9. Ng, r, sy, w and y may sometimes not suite to be in one character. For instant, 하뜨 (Har). ㄸ doesn't want to join.
10. Lastly if you want to use this, don't forget to give me a credit.
11. 12 new vowels were suggested by luea-jewelpet, but i think the rules should be like this.
12. Since 12 new vowels have come, we will no longer use ㅉ and ㅃ as initial letters, they are now design to make y and w sound at the end.
앆 파꾸로 낚 떼풉리카 낚 피리피갓.
Ang Pangulo nang Republika nang Pilipinas.
The President of the Republic of the Philippines.
Coming Soon: Tutoral Video on Youtube (Rose Fairilu)